What is FreelanceAdvisor.co.uk?
FreelanceAdvisor.co.uk (FA) is the UK’s most popular blog for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. Launched in 2008, FA provides daily news, advice, guides and information for the freelancing community. We also produce the UK’s most popular freelancing podcast, featuring contributions from some of the best writers and industry specialists online today.
FA covers every aspect of freelancing; whether this is financial and tax advice, motivational podcasts and selling information or top ten lists of the things to have on your desk… whatever the subject, FA is written for the busy freelancer to make their working life easier and more productive.
Who reads FreelanceAdvisor.co.uk?
- Forward thinkers with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Individuals seeking opportunities to make and save money
- People wanting to become a freelancer or are already freelancing
- Prosumers interested in business techniques and creative thinking
- People interested in hearing from businesses and individuals with help on how to make their work life easier and time /cost efficient
- Those looking to connect with other freelancers to share experiences
FA now reaches over 60,000 users monthly who check back regularly for the latest podcasts and news stories and to interact with other freelancers in our vibrant community– like-minded individuals discussing all aspects of the world of freelancing. We have recently launched Contractor Advisor, a sister site to Freelance Advisor covering subjects specific to Contractors.