Freelance Advisor is a content-driven, friendly advice and news site for freelancers in the UK. Founded in 2008, we have quickly grown to become the largest freelancing blog in the country, offering a combination of independent commentary, product reviews, guides and news.
Freelance Advisor caters to a young, targeted audience of self-employed, mostly creative individuals.
We offer a range of advertising options including a 728×90 Leaderboard, 300×250 MPU, and multiple 125×125 buttons, all available on a month-to-month or ongoing basis.
So you want to advertise with us?
Do you fall into one of the following categories?
- You are offering a product or service that is of genuine benefit to the self-employed
- You are interested in some good old-fashioned banner ads in either JPG, GIF or SWF format
If you answered “Yes”, then we want to hear from you! Send an email to Business@FreelanceAdvisor.co.uk
If you did not answer “Yes”, do you fall into one of the following categories?
- You would like to place a text link to your (or your clients’) website on Freelance Advisor
- You are interested a “link exchange”
- You would like to pay a small annual amount via PayPal
- You would like to place an article featuring prominent SEO links to your (or your clients’) website