Freelance Advisor is written and run by freelancers and contractors for freelancers and contractors.
We aim to provide useful and informative advice and guides to help new and experienced freelancers alike improve productivity, find new clients and grow their businesses.
We accept contributions from:
- Freelancers and contractors discussing the issues of the day
- Startups and small businesses who can offer valuable services to freelancers and contractors
- Industry experts who can offer some insight into a popular or controversial topic
We do not accept contributions from:
- Advertising or search agencies, or individuals looking to “place” content
- Large corporations
- PR firms representing their clients
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss a possible submission, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We are unlikely to accept your contribution if…
- It contains obvious SEO links
- It is written by you, about your company, in the third person (i.e. “Company launches fabulous new tool for freelancers!”)
- It reads like a pitch or advertorial content
- You are only offering to write for us in order to get a link back to your website